Become A Member
When you join Stowe Nordic your member dollars go directly to improving nordic skiing in Stowe, as well as the many opportunities listed below. We’re also working on a number of exciting initiatives that your membership will help support. Thank you!
- Free groomed cross-country trails in Stowe: the 6 mile Rec Path from town-center along the Mountain Road, plus a rolling 3K loop on Mayo Farm (accessible from the Rec Path)
- Professionally coached youth (K-8) and masters (30+) ski and mountain bike programs at subsidized prices
- Your new membership card (mailed to you once you sign up) gets you:
- 40% discount on cross-country season ski passes for Stowe Mountain Resort Cross-Country Center
- Plus additional discounts at local businesses: 15% at Mountain Ops, 10% off food at Piecasso, 15% at PK Coffee, 15% at Ski Rack, Burlington, and a free Sushi Yoshi “good guys” card
- 20%+ discount on group nordic ski grinds on Ski Rack’s brand new state of the art machine (inquire at email@example.com)
- Great social events such as bi-monthly moonlight skis with dinner afterwards
NEW SIMPLER MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
Renew or join online with a credit card or PayPal using the link below (3% additional processing fee), or download a membership form that you can print and mail with a check (no extra fee other than a stamp).
Individual $30, Family $50
- Discounted season pass at Stowe Mountain Resort Cross-Country Center
- Grooming of Rec Path and Mayo Farm trails
- Subsidized Youth & Masters ski programs
- Our Volunteer Give Back program, giving great stuff back to you for the time you give to us
- Summer mountain bike programs
- Club trips
- Social events
- And more
Supporting Member $100
- All of the above…
- Plus a huge thank you for your generous support of cross-country skiing in Stowe!