Youth Winter SKI Program 2018-19
Youth Winter Ski Program 2018-19
- Cost: $140 (membership not included)
- Ages: K-8th grade (all ability levels)
- Location: Stowe Mountain Resort Cross Country Center
- Time: 3:15-4:45pm
- Dates: Tuesdays from December 11th to March 12th
Through the Stowe Nordic BKL development program, we have been teaching local kids to cross-country ski for decades. Our coaches connect with kids and share their skills and passion for the lifelong sport. Our program operates out of the Stowe Cross Country Center on a trail system tucked into the Ranch Valley, a magical place that kids love to explore.
The program is structured to provide a development pipeline with each skier placed in an age and ability appropriate group. Participants will engage in skills training, games, contests, team exercises and plenty of ski time on the trails.
- Volunteers and group leaders are needed and are encouraged to contact us for volunteer opportunities.
- HALF PRICE program fee for children of volunteers who are able to help consistently throughout the season
Classic skis for all ages.
For 3rd grade and older, we’ll offer optional skate skiing on occasion later in the season. If you have skate skis, bring them then. If not, we may be able to outfit some skiers
- If you do not have your own equipment we can provide skis, boots & poles for a limited number of skiers (depending on sizes needed) – $50 for the season.
Please Read our Waiver & Liability Release Policy Here
*Membership required for all programs. If you are not a member already, you can join here during program registration.
*3% credit card transaction fee added by PayPal for online registration. Alternatively you can download and print a form and mail a check without the fee.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW MAIL IN FORM