Youth Winter SKI Program 2018-19
Youth Winter Ski Program 2018-19
- Cost: $190 for 1 day per week
- Ages: K-8th grade (all ability levels)
- Location: Stowe Mountain Resort Cross Country Center
- Time: 3:30-5:45pm
- Dates: Tuesdays from December 11th to March 12th
Through the Stowe Nordic BKL development program we been teaching local kids to cross-country ski for decades. Our coaches deliver a great program, skiing on epic venues, fostering an environment of team and community support, and working to instill not just skills, but a passion for the lifelong sport of Nordic skiing.
The program is structured to provide a development pipeline with each skier placed in an age and ability appropriate group. Participants will engage in skills training, games, contests, team exercises and plenty of ski time on the trails, all specifically designed for their age and ability level.
Parents and group leaders are often needed and are encouraged to contact us for volunteer opportunities.
- Equipment: Classic skis only grades K-2, skate and classic skis grades 3-8
- Free equipment loans are available courtesy of the Stowe Mountain Resort XC Center
Please Read our Waiver & Liability Release Policy Here
*Membership required for all programs. If you are not a member already you can join here during program registration
*3% credit card transaction fee added by PayPal. Alternatively you can download and print a form and mail a check without the fee
REGISTER ONLINE NOW MAIL IN FORM