Youth Winter SKI Program 2017-18
- Cost: $190 for 1 day per week
- Ages: K-8th grade (all ability levels)
Through the Stowe Nordic BKL development program we have been teaching local kids to cross-country ski for decades. Our coaches deliver a great program, skiing on epic venues, fostering an environment of team and community support, and working to instill not just skills and fitness, but a passion for the lifelong sport of Nordic skiing.
Athletes will meet 1 day a week at world class venues and trails in the Stowe area. The program is structured as a development pipeline with each skier placed in an age and ability appropriate group. Participants are engaged in skills training, games, contests, team exercises and plenty of ski time on the trails, all specifically designed for their age and ability level.
Parents and group leaders are often needed and are encouraged to contact us for volunteer opportunities.
- Tuesdays 3:30-4:45pm
- Location: Stowe Mountain Resort Cross-Country Center
- December 12th -March 15th
- Equipment: Classic skis only grades K-2, skate and classic skis grades 3-8
- Contact program director Neal Graves for equipment leases: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Read our Waiver & Liability Release Policy Here
*Membership required for all programs. If you are not a member already you can join here during program registration
*3% credit card transaction fee added by PayPal. Alternatively you can download and print a form and mail a check without the fee
REGISTER ONLINE NOW MAIL IN FORM