Newsletter – November 18th
Annual Club Ski Trip:
Get your season off to the right start with 4 days of skiing at Foret Montmorency, north of Quebec City, home of the earliest and longest ski season in eastern North America. We have snagged prime dates from Thursday December 14th, returning Sunday the 17th.
- Includes: bus transportation from Stowe, on-trail lodging, 3 meals per day, beer & wine, ski passes, and daily technique and fitness clinics from our coaches to get you off to the right start for the season.
- $549 member price ($599 non-members)
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up.
- View the trip flier online at: https://stowenordic.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Stowe-Nordic-FALL-2017-Trip-Flyer-C2.pdf
Season Passes – Now Available at Stowe Mtn. Resort
With your club membership this year you will receive a new Stowe Nordic membership card which gets you a bunch of great discounts, including 40% off your season ski pass at Stowe Mountain Resort Cross-Country Center (note that the new Epic Pass no longer includes access to the XC trails).
How to get your pass – there will no longer be a “list” at the Stowe Mountain Resort Pass Office, instead you will use your membership card plus a secondary ID such as a drivers license to get the discount. The Stowe Mountain pass office is now ready to issue discounted passes to club members
New Friday Women’s Ski Program
In addition to our Monday Masters ski training group which is targeted at the competitive skier we are introducing a less demanding program on Friday afternoons designed specifically for women who want to learn to ski better, get some exercise, and have fun. It is scheduled to permit those who work and can get away a little early on Fridays to join. The program will be professionally coached by a former college XC racer now focusing her expertise on helping others improve their technique, fitness and enjoyment of the sport.
Time: Fridays 3:30-5pm – 10 sessions from December through early March (full schedule to be announced)
Location: Stowe Mountain Resort XC Center
Cost: $85 – club membership and ski-pass are required (pass is 40% off for members)
Sign-up at: www.stowenordic.org/programs (click on Friday Women’s Group)
Stowe Nordic Race Suits:
Thank you to our sponsors for their support of cross-country skiing in Stowe!
Mountain Ops – Piecasso – PK Coffee – Ski Rack, Burlington
– Stowe Mtn Resort XC Center – Sushi Yoshi