Newsletter – January 18th
Reminder – Volunteers Still Needed for Eastern Cup/UVM Carnival:
We’re still in need of volunteers for our biggest event of the year – Thursday Feb. 1st to Sunday Feb. 4th.. Whether you can come for a few hours or several days your help will be very much appreciated.
Sign up at: https://goo.gl/forms/
Questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Give Back:
- get a free Trapps day pass good for the rest of the season for each full day volunteered
- $5 Sushi Yoshi gift certificate
- 1 entry into our big season-end raffle for each half-day volunteered
- and an invitation to our free season-end volunteer appreciation dinner
Trapps 50th Anniversary Celebration Week – January 19th-25th:
Next week Trapp Family Lodge is celebrating their 50th anniversary of the Cross-Country Ski Center. Come out and join the fun – here are a few highlights:
- Friday Jan. 19th, 6pm – celebration kickoff at Trapps Bierhall with free appetizers and music by Charlie Yerrick’s band
- Sunday Jan. 21st, 10am-3pm – demo day at Outdoor Center
- Wednesday Jan. 24th – ski at ’68 prices (fee day passes)
- Wednesday Jan 24th, 6-8pm – 50th Anniverary Celebration at the Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum ($15 suggested donation to the museum, free appetizers, $5 lager)
For more information visit: https://www.trappfamily.com/
It was a beautiful night for a cruise on the Rec Path this Tuesday. The weather was warm (for a change) and the snow was great, helped out by a fresh inch over day and a late afternoon pass by Stowe Nordic’s groomer. Sushi Yoshi provided a seemingly endless array of free appetizers (sushi, teriyaki chicken, potstickers, crab rangoon and more)….thank you to all the staff at Yoshi!.
Next moonlight ski is on Tuesday February 6th at 6pm and will be sponsored by Piecasso. Check the Events column on our website home page (stowenordic.org) for details when we get closer to the date.
White Mountain Classic 30K in Jackson NH
Come out to support Stowe Nordic and have a fun day of racing at the 15th annual White Mtn Classic – Saturday January 20th, 9:30am start.
For more information and to register: http://jacksonxc.org/white-